Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tracing Fun!

Here is a true Lay At Home Mom activity. I was on the couch all day due to a bad cold. Having Lyme disease with a cold is the worst!  Anyway, Lily brought me a piece of paper and said, "mama, draw me something to trace". So I did. 

I started with a lame snowflake that ended up looking like a star. 


I drew dotted lines with a pencil and she traced with a marker of her choice (pink, duh). 

This progressed into "nighttime at the park" (this is what she kept calling it). She added the cute little owl!


Then, of course, we had to do "daytime at the park" :)


Then she said, "we HAVE to do evening!"


And you can't have sunset without a sunrise. :) 


As you can see, this activity was a hit and kept her entertained for like an hour!!!  And in true Lay At Home Mom fashion, I just laid there grinning from ear to ear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment