Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Oh Glorious 2015

It's no coincidence that my health took a complete 180 at the end of the most craptastic year.  It was a divine intervention!  It could have happened at any time, but it happened at a time when a true new beginning could take place. 


I have never been so hopeful for a new year.  I usually have all these new year resolutions that I'll never accomplish.  This year it is simply self love.  I want to love myself through and through- nourish my body, stimulate my mind, dance with my emotions. But not all of the above and not on a schedule.  Just SELF LOVE.  Whatever it happens to be at the moment. 

Like right now, since I love myself, I am going to have some lemon water.  I haven't made a goal to drink 3 cups a day at 11, 3, and 6.  I just FEEL what my body is telling me and LOVING what it says and THANKING it for telling me. 

Just like having any relationship, you have to listen and respond.  Don't ignore your partner.  Don't ignore your body. 

I have been feeling fantastic so far in 2015 and I am just so thankful.  I have been given a gift of struggle in order to grow and learn to listen to my body.  I am so excited to share my recipes for happiness and health with you this year.  Stay tuned for fun posts! 

Many blessings for the new year!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment